A la suite de la lecture d’un billet sur l’excellent blog Outils Froids, je me suis intéressé à Marcus P. Zillman, le spécialiste incontesté du web invisible outre-Atlantique. J’ai eu l’idée de le contacter pour qu’il nous fasse partager sa vision du futur des « web robots », et plus particulièrement des agents intelligents. Qu’il soit chaleureusement remercié pour sa gentillesse et ses précieuses webographies qu’il nous fait partager. Voici ce qu'il m'a livré :
1) Intelligent agents and bots are the backbone of the Internet when it comes to searching for information. The best know bot is of course GoogleBot but many thousands of search engines and bots scour the Internet every second. Bots are algorithmic scripts that are designed specifically to search for meta information (titles, description, and keywords) in files on the Internet. A resource on bots and bot research is available at Bot Research (http://www.BotResearch.info/).
2) Intelligent agents perform niched operations over the Internet but also have preprogrammed intelligent based decision making capabilities which give them advanced capabilities over the basic "bot" that transverses the Internet. Additional information is available at Bot Research (http://www.BotResearch.info) and Smarter Bots (http://www.SmarterBots.com/)
3) Both bots and Intelligent Agents have not reached the capability to truly crawl into the Deep Web. However there are resources to penetrate the deep web with many of them available at Deep Web Research (http://www.DeepWebResearch.info/)
4) The future use of intelligent agents and bots will be in the area of personalization. Bots and Intelligent Agents will be programmed to do shopping (http://www.ShoppingBots.info/), discover new knowledge (http://www.KnowledgeDiscovery.info) and constantly monitor for current awareness (http://www.eCurrentAwareness.com).
5) In fifty years we will see breath taking results of new knowledge and personalized data archives that allow us to obtain and manage our information on every subject conceivable by both the human mind and artificial intelligence!
6) We can already imagine the technical specification and algorithms required to create the next generation intelligent agent that is armed with artificial intelligence as well as latest accessibility resources.
7) In less than fifty years we will have personal intelligent agents that will know our knowledge needs and give us the required continuing education to keep us current and at the top of our profession or field of endeavor!! To some point I am having bots and intelligent agents do that for me at the present time...
8) I use a number of the resources listed in my latest publication titled: Current Awareness Monitors, Alerts and Information Traps for 2008 (http://www.eCurrentAwareness.com/). I use Google Alerts to email my cell phone whenever my name is mentioned on the Internet. Currently it takes about 10 minutes from the time of a posting until I receive a cell phone call. I have created a number of mega search entities on specific subjects: eHealthcareBot Search Engine (http://www.eHealthcareBot.com/), eMarketingBot Search Engine (http://www.eMarketingBot.com/). I also have created a number of custom bots that use algorithms based formulii on a number of artificial intelligence sources that monitor specific niched subjects. My Subject Tracer Information Blogs utilize some of these resources and the gateway is located at (http://www.VirtualPrivateLibrary.org/).
Marcus P. Zillman, M.S., A.M.H.A.
Internet Expert, Tutor, Author, Keynote Speaker and Corporate Consultant
Photo fournie par Marcus P. Zillman